We can help you take your operations to the next level and help continue making your operations more sustainable. We can also scale up your idea into industrial production.
We have over 50 years of experience in industrial planning, which provides us a solid foundation for understanding production. We can help you improve the energy efficiency of your operations and boost the efficiency of your production activities.
We also offer a variety of survey services, which can be used for assessing the profitability and feasibility of both existing production as well as entirely new projects. We can also scale up your ideas into commercial scale by building the required technologies and the needed infrastructure around it.
Energy efficiency audits
Our energy audit helps you improve energy efficiency and the security of your energy supply. The audit will also promote the transition from fossil-based energy sources to cleaner alternatives.
We can conduct the energy audit either at a plant level or focus our work on a segment of your choice, such as the utility system or an individual production line. As part of the review, we will also consider production efficiency and maintenance in your production facility environment.
A key part of our auditing work is field measurements, in which we collect data to determine efficiency measures. By analyzing the field measurement data together with the data from the plant’s automation systems and information provided by personnel interviews, we can define the most suitable efficiency measures for each site.
After the energy efficiency audit, we would be happy to participate in implementing the proposed measures in practice: from more detailed design and equipment procurement all the way to commissioning.
Material efficiency audits
Our material efficiency audit allows you to achieve significant cost savings and improve the efficiency of your production operations.
Our material efficiency audit includes field work, workshops and the systematic analysis of material flows. Our material efficiency experts have completed the training organized by Motiva, and they are ready to help your organization to take your profitability to the next level.
The audit’s benefits include:
- increased profitability due to reduced material costs
- a clear picture of material flows
- a comprehensive view of the costs and cost distribution related to materials
- reduced waste amount and waste-related costs
- the utilization of tacit knowledge in the organization
- less raw materials used in the same production.
After the material efficiency audit, we would be happy to participate in implementing the proposed measures in practice: from more detailed design and equipment procurement all the way to commissioning.
We offer a wide range of consulting services for developing existing production and for assessing the profitability and feasibility of both existing production as well as entirely new projects.
In our consultation work for the energy and process industry, we utilize our extensive industrial expertise and comprehensive calculation and simulation tools.
Some examples of our consultation work include:
- process optimization studies
- process simulations
- energy strategies and roadmaps
- fuel conversion consultation
- feasibility and profitability studies
- project plan verification
- industrial production line Life Cycle Costing (LCC)
- Emissions trading consulting
Technology solutions and scaling
Elomatic’s has more than 50 years of experience in industrial planning, which is part of our core business. It has created a strong foundation for us to understand the requirements of industrial production.
Our services can ensure that you have the best possible environment for growing the technical operations based on your idea to a larger scale. We understand what is most important and can support your project’s efficient progress at every stage.
We will add to your expertise by developing technology solutions for your idea and by building a comprehensive, functional solution around it:
- On a laboratory scale, we will test your idea to understand its possibilities and applications.
- On a pilot scale, we will test a chosen concept in practice and create the conditions for moving forward.
- In the demo plant phase, we will develop production operations to better understand the possibilities and boundary conditions of commercial production.
- In the commercial plant phase, we will create the conditions for copying the operating model, up to a global scale. We will also form a potential business model.