We offer you the opportunity to work on demanding and rewarding projects in an international design environment.
If you want to work in a company that is a pioneer in the development of design methods and technology and where both the well-being of the environment and the contribution of the personnel are appreciated, Elomatic is the perfect workplace for you.
Elomatic’s recruitment process
- Submit your application for the position that interests you. If we don’t currently have any positions suitable for your areas of competence, you can submit an open application. We regularly process all open applications submitted to us.
- We carefully read all the applications we receive and compare them to the open vacancies we have. If we conclude that you may not be the best candidate for the open job in question, we will inform you of our decision.
- The candidates best suited to our open jobs are invited to an interview (online or at the office).
- After the interviews, we will offer the job to the candidate whose competence and personal qualities are, in our opinion, best-suited for the position. If you are happy with our job offer, we will conclude an employment contract and make sure that all practical matters are in order.
- Welcome to Elomatic! The orientation process at Elomatic starts on your first day at work and continues at least until the end of the probation period. Your new supervisor, colleagues and the HR department are there to support and help you throughout your employment.