3D Environmental Assessment – Rapid
Existing product or one being designed comprised of 1-20 product parts that includes electronics, motors or similar technologies.
The 1-20 parts do not include mechanically ready components such as bolts and nuts included in the evaluation.
Calculation results for the life-cycle environmental load.
Evaluation of their environmental impact.
Suggested solutions whereby environmental impacts can be reduced.
2750€ (0 alv)
Why is a 3D environmental assessment important?
- Customers want responsible and environmentally friendly products.
- Investing in ecologically more sustainable products is a strategy that leads to success measured in the esteem it generates for the business from customers and financial results.
- Eases the implementation of responsible business goals in the form of practical solutions.
- Identifies a product’s most critical and detrimental environmental impacts as well as solutions to mitigate these impacts.
- When integrated with design processes it results in successful product solutions. Helps to create a fresh perspective of a product and to generate new product innovations.
- Often guides design and development to solutions where material efficiency and material selections reduce product costs and increase price competitiveness.
- It is fast to implement and easy to understand. Communicate efficiently with the help of clear reports, graphical interfaces and illustrative materials.
- Reduces the harmful environmental impacts of products.