All employers are required to ensure the safety of their workers when handling combustible materials. We provide a wide range of ATEX related services to assist employers in ensuring safety and eliminating the time they use on related red tape.
Our ATEX services
- Explosion safety documents
- Explosion pressure calculations
- Equipment-specific risk analyses
- Zone classifications
- Equipment conformity assessments
- Pressure relief calculations
- Methods for minimising ignitions of explosive atmospheres (e.g. by inertion)
- Methods for minimising the effects of a possible explosion
What are the benefits?
- Gain access to the latest legal regulations and standards
- You can rest assured that the documentation and plant design fulfils regulatory requirements
- Costs are reduced via optimized plant layout